Hello! You can call me Crestie or Mumbles or even my real name, Retta. :3
22 | Female | California | Subway Sandwich Artist
I love drawing and animation. I live in Los Angeles County and work at Subway. Please excuse my Tf2 obsession. Let's be friends!
Other dA Accounts:
I mostly draw fanart and my OCs. Primarily dabble in TF2, Toontown, and Hetalia. Sue me
I like classical music and movie/game score
PC master race
I like birds of prey, dogs, and big cats
I think the new dA logo looks funny
Red is my favorite color
I end lots of sentences with XD or . I don't know why
I have one dog. A mutt named Dexter
Jontron is love. Jontron is life
Markiplier is God
Nostalgia Critic is best critc
Pyrocynical is prince of clickbait cancer
I want to be your friend!
What I Use to Draw
I use Autodesk Sketchbook for all my art including animation. Previously used Paint Tool SAI.
I use GIMP for editing and final touches.
I use Flash CS6 for the occasional vector.
I use a first generation Surface Book to draw. Previously used a Wacom Bamboo Create. I wouldn't trade my Surface for anything!
- Become more active on dA
- Embrace my TF2 obsession more
- Starting introducing my characters in more public drawings
- Try to come out of my shell
- Get 5 commissions
- Get 15 commissions
- Get 50 commissions
- Gain 800 or more watchers
- 50k+ Pageviews
- Average at least 2 comments per submission excluding "nice" "cool" and other one word comments
- Give CORE to 10 deviants
- Complete 2 digital paintings
- Finish one animation of at least 5 seconds in length
- Complete 2 animated artworks involving full, complex movement
- Get over 100 commissions before 2018 (impossible???)
- 80k+ Pageviews
- 1,000+ Watchers
- Give CORE to 25 deviants before 2018
- Make a fully animated 20-30 second animation with audio
February Art Trades OPENBruh, I forgot to do this for this month! D:
I now will only open 5 slots (subject to change) for art trades per month, if the slots do no fill up in the month, the open ones do no rollover to the next month! Friends not included.
Rules for Requesting an Art Trade from Me
1. You must note me about your art trade request so I can actually keep track of it. Do NOT reply to this journal with the request.
2. Please include your character reference(s) in the note as a direct link. I don't like having to sift through your gallery to find them.
3. Please be fair. Don't ask me to draw 6 characters and only draw one of mine.
4. I have no specifics for me. If you can't think of a pose, feel free to use their personality to get creative. I include one with pretty much every character.
5. New limitation: No more than 3 character at a time/per piece. This help's me keep moving along with my
q. Can you draw -thing- for me?
a. Maybe! Check my commission/trade/request status above if interested in something from me and note me if interested.
b. Do you take point commissions?
a. Yes! Note me if interested!
q. Can I use your art for -this-?
a. Please do not reupload, repost, or otherwise use my art without asking me first as I'd like to know if my art is being used. Please don't upload my art to tumblr, repost on Facebook, or anywhere else, thank you.
q. Can I reference your art?
a. If you think my art's good enough to reference, go ahead! Of course, tracing is NOT referencing, so please don't even try that.
q. Can I be your friend?
a. Drop me a note and talk to me! Friends are made, not asked for!
q. You owe me -this-!
a. I honestly have a TERRIBLE memory and while it doesn't happen often, I sometimes lose track of one to two things I may owe someone. I do what I can to keep track of owed art, but sometimes things get misplaced. If I owe you something but I haven't updated you in a while, I am NOT trying to scam you. PLEASE note me about it and remind me. I will apologize profusely, kick myself for being so forgetful, and get it to you ASAP! This does NOT apply to free art requests. "Reminders" about requests will be ignored. I do not consider requests to be owed art, please don't remind me about them. I have your requests in a journal. I'll do them when/if I choose to.